[WSBAPT] Referrals for Non-Profit Formation / Family Foundations

Doug Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Fri Dec 1 10:20:47 PST 2017

Dear Kate, I would be interested in this type of work.  Thank you.  Yours truly, Douglas Owens 360 299 3990

On Nov 30, 2017, at 3:09 PM, Kate Szurek <kate at skagitlaw.com<mailto:kate at skagitlaw.com>> wrote:

Anyone interested in our referrals for this type of work?  My law partner, Brian Clark, and I have helped in the formation of any number of private foundations (generally for our existing estate planning clients), but are looking for referral options as we both start cutting back our practices.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Kate

Kate Szurek, J.D., LL.M.
kate at skagitlaw.com<mailto:kate at skagitlaw.com>

<image001.jpg>
Skagit Law Group, PLLC
P.O. Box 336 / 227 Freeway Drive, Suite B
Mount Vernon, WA  98273
360.336.1000
360.336.6690 (fax)
http://www.skagitlaw.com<http://www.skagitlaw.com/>