[WSBAPT] Tenants in common

H Henson hhensoncpa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 11:41:20 PDT 2017

Similar question,  can a PR encumber property (in the course of saving it
from a (wrongful) foreclosure) ?
(new encumbrance to replace existing encumbrance).

Any Title attorneys have thoughts on this set of facts? existing
encumbrance is approx 30% LTV - bank is being arbitrary. PR looking to
"refi" existing encumbrance to a new encumbrance (short term) until
property is ready for listing.

thanks for direction to any resources that may help support alternatives
for PR.

*Holly Henson, CPA*
*Attorney*
*PO Box 1555*