[WSBAPT] Assignment of LLC to Revocable Living Trust

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:24:02 PDT 2017

Does this work the same way for a c-corp? I have researched this briefly
and that is my understanding.  The RLT would be used for probate avoidance
by holding the C-Corp but the C-corp operates as its own business entity
during single member owners lifetime?

Mary K. Henderson
Henderson Law Office PLLC
1123 Maple Ave SW, Suite 225