[WSBAPT] Foreclosure purchase - titled mobile home on site

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Fri Sep 30 13:03:27 PDT 2016

Often the manufactured home will be mentioned in the deed of trust as part of the property that the DOT is secured against.  I would pull the DOT and take a look at it and then the notice of foreclosure and notice of trustee's sale.

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.
P.O. Box 1689
Yakima, Washington  98907