[WSBAPT] HeirSearch.com or other companies

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Wed Oct 26 08:59:11 PDT 2016

I have used them several times with regard to intestate estates of decedents without spouse, children or siblings. In one case they found something like 150+ heirs. They seriously (but understandably) underestimated the fee in that case, but they were always clear about the estimate being no more than an estimate, gave us monthly updates about where they were (fee and otherwise), periodically asked for specific authorization to proceed with an additional fee estimate, etc. I've been very pleased with them.

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com