[WSBAPT] Farewell

Jared E. Adams jared at condieadams.com
Thu Oct 20 17:17:24 PDT 2016

I've never met you, Sam, but I agree with and echo Paul's comment, below.
Thank you for sharing your expertise! And, best wishes as you sail into retirement!

Jared

Jared E. Adams, JD, LL.M.

Condie & Adams, PLLC
611 4th Avenue, Suite A
Kirkland, WA  98033
(voice):  (425) 450-1040
(fax):  (425) 450-1041
(email): jared at condieadams.com<mailto:jared at condieadams.com>
(web): www.condieadams.com<http://www.condieadams.com/>

Unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE DISCLAIMER
This message is from the Law Office of CONDIE & ADAMS, PLLC, and is intended only for the addressee.  The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or you may call our office at (425) 450-1040. Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document.