[WSBAPT] Crummey Trust conversion to SNT?

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 08:18:19 PDT 2016

Is the son legally incapacitated? If not, he would join in the TEDRA and I would be concerned that makes the SNT self-funding, which would be a problem for certain benefits.

If incapacitated, is there an AID with authority, or a guardian who could stand in for the son in a judicial TEDRA reformation? A court-ordered change would be preferable.

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPad