[WSBAPT] Cross Post - Job Opening - Paralegal / Legal Assistant

Joe Pew joe at scarfflaw.com
Tue May 24 13:24:37 PDT 2016

Hello Listmates,

Our small firm (two lawyers) is losing our beloved long-time paralegal/legal assistant.  Our job ad/description is below.  If you know of anyone who would be interested, please have them contact us.

Busy two attorney law firm specializing in business, estate planning, probate and real estate is searching for an office manager/paralegal to join the team. People, organizational & computer skills (especially MS Word) required. Willingness to learn more important than experience, but ideal candidate would have a four-year degree, bookkeeping and legal experience or other office experience.

Position would begin as part-time during training and move to full time shortly after. Please email resume and cover letter to Anne Burgess (anne at scarfflaw.com<mailto:anne at scarfflaw.com>). Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.

Thank you!

Joe

PS - I'm posting this on several list serves, so I apologize in advance if you see it more than once.

Joseph N. Pew, V, Esq.
Associate Attorney
Scarff Law Firm, PLLC
3035 Island Crest Way
Suite 201
Mercer Island, WA 98040
206.236.1500<tel:206.236.1500>     206.905.5912 - Fax
www.scarfflaw.com<http://www.scarfflaw.com/>
[FaceBook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/ScarffLawFirm>Like Us on Facebook
[social-linkedin-box-blue-icon]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-pew/8/1a8/779/>Find Me on LinkedIn