[WSBAPT] Harmful nonprofit governance opinion

Rob Wilson-Hoss rob at hctc.com
Mon May 23 11:37:19 PDT 2016

I think we need to be careful about supporting the citation of unpublished decisions. I think they are often unpublished for a reason, and it may just be me, but I sense a difference in the amount of analysis and work that goes into a published decision. I am trying to be polite here.

Rob Wilson-Hoss