[WSBAPT] Failure to file a will with the court

Jill H. Sasser jill.sasser at landerholm.com
Fri May 13 12:14:07 PDT 2016

I agree that If Lovie’s client is not the named PR in the Will, then the drafting attorney should not release a copy of the Will without other consents or a court order.

I mentioned that option because we don’t know who Lovie’s client is, so it’s possible her client is entitled to get a copy from the drafting attorney (assuming she knows who that is).

Jill