[WSBAPT] Referral for Good Probate GAL

Wil Harlock wilharlock at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:28:20 PDT 2016

I recently attended a CLE where the following 2 people presented on the role
of GALs (including Probate) - they were both excellent speakers, very
experienced, and I felt they really knew their stuff - if I was in your
position (unenviable) I'd happily have either one appointed:

Jean L. Gompf  206-441-9723  jeangompf at gmail.com

Craig E. Coombs  425-453-4800  craigc at coombslawfirm.com

Wilhelmina C. Harlock, Attorney

Estate Planning, Wills & Probate

GAL 26 & 11 / Certified Mediator

PO Box 279

720 Main St, Suite 227

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Tel: 360-593-5594   Fax: 360-404-7110

Email:  <mailto:wilharlock at gmail.com> wilharlock at gmail.com

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or
privileged material, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law.
Any review, copying, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.