[WSBAPT] Rodney Olson

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:22:05 PDT 2016

That is odd! I once had a similar situation where an individual was
claiming to be a member of a client of mine's LLC, we ended up hiring a
private investigator to find them and went from there. I would recommend
you contact the WSBA just to be sure that they are aware in case he is also
conducting business on your behalf in any capacity. Perhaps even contacting
the SOS and IRS.

Best of luck,

Setareh

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Claudia A Gowan <claudia at cagowanlaw.com>
wrote:

> Colleagues:
>

> I have discovered that a Rodney Olson is advertising himself as a
> principal at my firm. I have received solicitation mail from two sources,
> including Wells Fargo, addressed to him at my office. I googled him and
> came up with at least two hits as per below. At one of the companies, the
> business was sold and he is no longer there. I left a message at the other
> company.
>

> Is anyone having (had) a similar experience? Is anyone familiar with a
> Rodney Olson connected with Coast Hotels Limited or Northcoast Washington
> LLC?
>

> Many thanks, Claudia
>

> Rodney Olson - CEO for Osm Corporation - Corporation Wiki

> View Rodney J Olson's profile for company associations, background
> information, and partnerships. Search our ... Principal at Gowan Claudia
> Attorney at Law.
>
> Rodney Olson - Address, Phone Number, Public Records | Radaris
>
> s.radaris.com/p/Rodney/Olson/
>

> Principal, Rodney J Olson Business Services at Non-Commercial Site, 6874 N
> 300Th Ave, Nekoma, IL 61490. Rodney Olson Principal, Gowan Claudia Attorney
>

> *Claudia A. Gowan*
>

> *Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC*
>
> *2101 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1900*
>
> *Seattle, WA 98121*
>
> *(206) 443-2733 <%28206%29%20443-2733> (T)*
>
> *(206) 448-**1843** (F)*
>
> *claudia at cagowanlaw.com <claudia at cagowanlaw.com>*
>

> *www.seattletrustsandestates.com <http://www.seattletrustsandestates.com/>*

Please always call 206-683-1006 or email before dropping by the office as I
could be in court or meetings. Thanks!

*Best regards, *

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Cell: 206-683-1006*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible) *

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email message and any attachments is a
transmission from the law firm and is intended for the recipient only.  It
may contain information that is confidential and legally protected by the
attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the
designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without
disclosing any of its contents and notify us immediately by reply email or
by calling (425) 806-1500.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.