[WSBAPT] Translating a Death Certificate

Karen Thompson karent at ud.thompsonhowle.com
Thu Mar 24 15:52:40 PDT 2016

Perhaps a court translator?  Or you could ask WF who they would find acceptable as a translator - just a couple of thoughts -

Karen Marie Thompson
THOMPSON & HOWLE
4115 Roosevelt Way NE, Ste. B
Seattle, WA 98105
(206)545-7777
Fax: (206)545-0777

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.

Please be advised that, if this communication includes federal tax advice, it cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties unless you have expressly engaged me to provide written advice in a form that satisfies IRS standards for "covered opinions" or I have informed you that those standards do not apply to this communication.