[WSBAPT] Unofficial Death Certificate

Brandyn Miller brandyndmiller at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 18:39:47 PDT 2016

I’m sorry for my delayed response.  I have successfully used a working copy of a death certificate in King County.

Brandyn D. Miller

Counselor at Law

206-633-4114

 <mailto:brandyndmiller at comcast.net> brandyndmiller at comcast.net

221 NW 48th St.

Seattle, WA 98107

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication n error, please relpy to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received.  In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained herein.