[WSBAPT] Bank wont accept POA (again)

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Sat Mar 19 12:24:50 PDT 2016

Depending on the Bank you may not get a thinking human being who can give a
hoot or understand that the Bank itself my get assesses $1,500 plus because
you had to file a Petition.

My only advise is that if the Bank keeps giving you the run-around it may
be less trouble and cost to file the Petition.

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225