[WSBAPT] WSBA RPPT Section Newsletter

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Wed Mar 9 10:36:22 PST 2016

I agree, Teunis, but I think it’s one of the Privileges of Membership.”

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Do something for somebody every day for which you do not get paid. –Albert Schweitzer

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document