[WSBAPT] WSBA RPPT Section Newsletter

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Wed Mar 9 10:26:06 PST 2016

I don't get any of the pages, because I am a cranky old lawyer who is not
willing to create, and try to retain, yet one more user name and password
to gain access to information that should be openly available to any dues
paying member of the section.  Where is the justification for password
"protection" of information we all need in order to provide competent
advice to our clients?

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.