[WSBAPT] Another Out of Country PR issue

David Moe davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com
Fri Jun 24 16:39:53 PDT 2016

An Apostille may be required.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostille_Convention
dlm
David Moe, Attorney
David L. Moe & Associates, P.S.
Telephone:  425-432-1277
Fax:  425-432-1280
Address:
22128 SE 237th
Maple Valley, WA 98038

Email:  davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com<mailto:davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com>
url:  http://www.maplevalleylaw.com<http://www.maplevalleylaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call (425)-432-1277, or by reply to this communication.