[WSBAPT] creditor claim

Krista MacLaren kjm.inc at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 15:56:30 PDT 2016

Thank you both, Josh and Donna.  They sent a copy to the friend who got the order to open the safe deposit box, but she was not the PR and no one had been appointed at that time.  I wasn’t sure when the “probate” was officially a probate, but it makes sense that it commenced when we paid the filing fee in Seattle and the PR was appointed.

Thank you!

Krista J. MacLaren
Attorney at Law
Northgate Executive Center II