[WSBAPT] Undocumented Immigrant as PR?

Bryce Dille BryceD at cdb-law.com
Wed Jun 8 09:38:38 PDT 2016

In Pierce County they want the date of birth or the SS no. prior to appt to check record for convictions etc. so if the proposed PR had no birth record in US and had no SS no I don’t know what the commissioner would do if you told the commissioner client was undocumented it is clear under the statute that in and of itself is not a prohibition to appt. If appointed and the PR had no SS no. might be difficult in getting tax ID no for the estate.