[WSBAPT] Re-Opened Probate and Old Creditor Claims

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jun 3 14:57:31 PDT 2016

See recent case, last year or so, that I think said that creditor claim doesn't stop the statute of limitations on the underlying claim. If I'm remembering it right--worth looking for, because I'd bet the 10-year-old claims are long passed.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1320 University St
Seattle WA  98101-2837
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have an Upcoming Office Move:  We are moving our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel) over the weekend of June 25th & 26th, and will reopen on Monday, June 27, 2016.

Our new address will be 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information will remain the same.