[WSBAPT] Wells Fargo refusal to accept POA

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Thu Jun 2 13:13:54 PDT 2016

I would be inclined to start with a letter to Wells Fargo with the 11.94.040 statement of daughter (notarized) included. In my letter I would indicate that I prepared the document, believed mom to be competent (as the law defines) to execute the document.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.