[WSBAPT] Motion for non-intervention powers - service question

Sarah Cuellar sncuellar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:44:03 PDT 2016

If the law requires notice for your case  (RCW 11.68.041 and RCW 11.68.011)
then you can send a copy of the Petition along with a consent and waiver
form to each heir's guardian. I have had Spokane courts grant a petition ex
parte and without a note for hearing when the Petition includes a consent
form from each heir.

Law Office of Sarah N. Cuellar, PLLC

1312 N. Monroe St., Ste. 227

Spokane, WA 99201

(509) 939-2299 phone

(509) 357-1604 fax

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIAL/PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION This email and any files
transmitted with it may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work
product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection(s). It is intended
solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. As a result,
this email shall not be reproduced, re-disclosed or disseminated without
the express permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient
of this email and have received this email in error, then we ask that you
reply to the sender to inform that individual of the errant nature of the
email and that you then delete this email from your computer and server.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed
by the IRS, please be advised that any U.S. tax advice contained in this
communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be
used or relied upon, and cannot be used or relied upon, for the purpose of
(i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein.