[WSBAPT] Notice of Probate Closing Returned

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Mon Jul 25 13:22:02 PDT 2016

I always send “first class postage prepaid”. No reason to send certified.

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
****For your advance planning---Heather will be out of the office August 1-5. Any matters arising during that time can can likely be addressed by one of the other attorneys in the office, or Heather will attend to them on her return. Thank You.****
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.