[WSBAPT] Notice of Probate Closing Returned

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:59:27 PDT 2016

I would appreciate any collective knowledge on my next step.  I closed a
probate and sent certified mail notice to the beneficiary of the closing to
start the 30 day objection clock.  However, the beneficiary did not sign
for the letter and it was returned.

#1 - is certification over-kill so just resend regular first-class?
#2 - if certified is the better method, do I need to hire someone to
personally serve now that it was not picked up?

Other thoughts on what is normal practice when sending notice would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.