[WSBAPT] First probate filed in King County

Christopher Small chris at cmslawfirm.com
Thu Jul 21 10:41:55 PDT 2016

Hello everyone. Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday.

As the subject line indicates, I'm about to file my first probate case in
King County. I believe I've got the usual procedural stuff down -
everything that is in the statutes, etc.

What I don't know about, and would love feedback/advice/help on are the
things that aren't in the statutes that I should know about administering a
probate in King County.

For example, logistics, specific things the clerks like/dislike that I
wouldn't know about unless I'd done this before, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And, as a token of my appreciation, I'm extending an invitation to a
regular happy hour I host for my network. It's tonight, 4-6 p.m. at Milagro
Cantina in Kirkland. If you would like to come I'd love to meet you. I'll
be the guy in the suit. :)

Cheers,

Christopher Small
CMS Law Firm LLC <http://cmslawfirm.com>