[WSBAPT] looking for referral for PC with landlord/tenant issue (North Seattle)

Danielle Flatt danielle at dimensionlaw.com
Wed Jul 20 13:28:29 PDT 2016

Heather,

My office handles these issues as well.

Best Regards,

DANIELLE FLATT | ATTORNEY | DIMENSION LAW GROUP PLLC
234 SW 43rd St, Suite MA | Renton, WA 98057
t: *206.973.3500 *| f: *206.577.5090*| e: *danielle at dimensionlaw.com
<danielle at dimensionlaw.com>*| www.dimensionlaw.com

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Joyce S Schwensen <joyce at schwensenlaw.com>
wrote:

> Hi Heather,
>

> I handle landlord tenant law and my office is in North Seattle.
>

> Thanks, Joyce Schwensen
>

> *Law Office of Joyce S. Schwensen*
>
> *Joyce S. Schwensen, PS*
>
> 6814 Greenwood Ave. N.
> Seattle, WA  98103
> Tel: (206) 367-1065
> Fax: (206) 781-7014 <781-7014Joyce at Schwensenlaw.com>
>
> Joyce at Schwensenlaw.com
>
> www.SchwensenLaw.com <http://www.schwensenlaw.com/>
>

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: *
> This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and may
> contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in
> error, please delete this communication from your computer and do not
> retransmit, copy, print or otherwise disseminate this communication.
>

> *ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP:*This e-mail does not in any way intend to
> provide legal advice to be relied upon by any recipient and does not create
> any duty or obligation for legal representation on behalf of the sender
> Joyce S. Schwensen, PS on behalf of the recipient of this e-mail without a
> written engagement agreement.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, facsimile, or
telephone; return the e-mail to us at the e-mail address below; and destroy
all paper and electronic copies.