[WSBAPT] looking for referral for PC with landlord/tenant issue (North Seattle)

Joyce S Schwensen joyce at schwensenlaw.com
Wed Jul 20 12:17:14 PDT 2016

Hi Heather,

I handle landlord tenant law and my office is in North Seattle.

Thanks, Joyce Schwensen

Law Office of Joyce S. Schwensen

Joyce S. Schwensen, PS

6814 Greenwood Ave. N.
Seattle, WA  98103
Tel: (206) 367-1065
Fax: (206)  <mailto:781-7014Joyce at Schwensenlaw.com> 781-7014

 <mailto:Joyce at Schwensenlaw.com> Joyce at Schwensenlaw.com

 <http://www.schwensenlaw.com/> www.SchwensenLaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication (including any attachments) is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please delete this communication from your computer and do not retransmit, copy, print or otherwise disseminate this communication.

ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP:
This e-mail does not in any way intend to provide legal advice to be relied upon by any recipient and does not create any duty or obligation for legal representation on behalf of the sender Joyce S. Schwensen, PS on behalf of the recipient of this e-mail without a written engagement agreement.