[WSBAPT] Invalid Will Question

Randy Petgrave randgrave at msn.com
Mon Jul 18 11:58:09 PDT 2016

It sounds like the textbook definition of a holographic will, which as we know are not acknowledged or valid in the State of Washington (since it was drafted here).

I don’t think you have any responsibility in terms of filing it.  I would advise the client that the will is invalid and proceed with the probate.

Regards,

Randy

Petgrave & Petgrave, PLLC

Attorneys at Law