[WSBAPT] Invalid Will Question

ebateman at crostabateman.com ebateman at crostabateman.com
Mon Jul 18 11:45:52 PDT 2016

I would bring a motion asking the court to declare it invalid (or a motion for instruction) in order to provide a little protection.  I’d provide a copy of the handwritten will as an exhibit rather than actually filing it.  I think it’s risky to just hold onto it.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth G. Bateman

Associate Attorney

Admitted in Washington and Minnesota

999 Third Avenue, Suite 2525

Seattle, WA  98104-4089

Tel: (206) 224-0900

Fax: (206) 467-8028

 <http://www.crostabateman.com> www.crostabateman.com

This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender via email or by telephone at (206) 224-0900.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE - Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding penalties imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code or promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any tax-related matter.