[WSBAPT] Quick Probate

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Fri Jan 29 11:34:18 PST 2016

It's pretty easy to do probate in Washington if there is a will appointing a willing PR.  but ask a title company first what it would require in order to insure title signed by widow for herself and decedent.  It may not need anything too formal.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>