[WSBAPT] FW: Does anyone need a paralegal?

James Jackson JJackson at sksp.com
Thu Jan 28 14:43:50 PST 2016

I'm interested. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2016, at 2:09 PM, Katharine P. Bauer <kpb at bpblegal.com<mailto:kpb at bpblegal.com>> wrote:

Could be but we are in Olympia...

On Jan 28, 2016 1:24 PM, "Lisa Schuchman" <lisa at lisaschuchman.com<mailto:lisa at lisaschuchman.com>> wrote:

I know of an excellent one who I highly recommend.  She has helped me with simple and complicated elements in probates and miscellaneous legal work.  If you're interested I will send you her resume off-list.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801<tel:206-325-2801>
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

Do something for somebody every day for which you do not get paid. -Albert Schweitzer

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document