[WSBAPT] Fee Agreement Provision

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Jan 20 10:25:46 PST 2016

Paul,

My client agreement says:
"We maintain a file for every client matter for a time, as required by law, and may destroy your file without notice in the future. If you would like copies of the file, or any portion thereof, please ask. We may require payment for extraordinary copying or shipping costs"

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.