[WSBAPT] Father's estate never probated, Mother dies

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at singletonlawgroup.net
Tue Jan 19 13:41:45 PST 2016

You can file both probates in one.  I have done this several times and I've attached a sample Petition.  Mine was intestate but would be easily converted to testate Petition.

Dalynne Singleton
[SingletonLawGD27aR04aP02ZL-Johnson4a_mdm]
3215 NW Lowell Street, #161
Silverdale, WA  98383
Phone: 360-329-4079
Fax:     360-443-1259
E-mail: dalynne at singletonlawgroup.net<mailto:dalynne at singletonlawgroup.net>
Web:    www.singletonlawgroup.net<http://www.singletonlawgroup.net/>

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.
[https://www.washingtonjustice.org/assets/WA/WA/userimages/Eagle2016BadgeSmall.gif]   [Rated by Super Lawyers] <http://www.superlawyers.com/redir?r=http://www.superlawyers.com/washington/lawyer/Gary-Manca/ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402.html&c=email_Small_badge&i=ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402>      [cid:X.MA1.1404868472 at aol.com] [cid:image001.png at 01D0DB60.FF4B9070]