[WSBAPT] Name of Trust

Marketa Vorel marketa.vorel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:17:48 PST 2016

Thank you all for your helpful suggestions.

     Markéta Vorel

     *Vorel Law*
     206.799.0541
     marketa.vorel at gmail.com
     www.vorellaw.com
     1520 K Avenue || Anacortes, WA  98221

This e-mail is intended to be private.  It may contain privileged or
confidential information.  If you are not a person for whom the e-mail was
intended, please notify sender immediately and then permanently delete the
e-mail, including any attachments, without copying or forwarding it.