[WSBAPT] Name of Trust

Paul H. Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:01:58 PST 2016

If a client begins moving away from a traditional name I make sure that there is not a business or trademark issue with what the clients want.  I like the idea of a dba that the client can publicly use while not sacrificing their naming desires for family or legacy purposes.

Sent from my iPhone ~ Paul H. Grant