[WSBAPT] Trust Beneficiaries Named in Exhibit to Trust

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu Dec 22 15:50:39 PST 2016

List-

I'm working with a client who has asked that I draft them a RLT that
directs distributions to contingent beneficiaries named in an exhibit
incorporated by reference into the Trust. Has anyone worked with this sort
of model before? I haven't been able to find anything that would
automatically cause such a distributive scheme to fail unless the client
failed to properly execute the list of contingent beneficiaries.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***