[WSBAPT] Old Creditor Claims

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Wed Dec 14 19:00:39 PST 2016

Thanks to everyone who replied – this is perfect.

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

Attorney at Law

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro> Sara at longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all attachments.  Thank you.