[WSBAPT] Redacting vehicle owner information in court file

Ashley Raymond ashleyraymondlaw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:15:29 PDT 2016

After decedent's death, his stepson fraudulently executed an affidavit of
inheritance and got decedent's car titled in his name. We were able to get
physical custody of the vehicle, but need to get an order so DOL will
change the title information into the estate. I was able to get the records
from DOL. Do I need to redact any specific information when I file them for
the hearing? Obviously, they show stepson's signature and his address. And
if I redact them for filing, then do I just include an unredacted copy with
my working papers for the commissioner?

*Ashley Raymond, J.D., LL.M.*
Ashley Raymond, PLLC
707 S. Grady Way, Suite 600