[WSBAPT] guardianship referral

Sharon Rutberg email at sharonrutberglaw.com
Thu Aug 18 11:21:53 PDT 2016

I recommend Karen Nakagawa, karen at khnlaw.com

Law Office of Sharon C. Rutberg, PS

1734 NW Market St.

Seattle, WA 98107

Website:  <http://www.sharonrutberglaw.com/> www.sharonrutberglaw.com

206-409-2604

 <mailto:email at sharonrutberglaw.com> email at sharonrutberglaw.com

Washington State Bar #47055
D.C. Bar #420576

NOTICES
The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, and/or other applicable protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message. Thank you for your assistance.

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication contains advice relating to a Federal tax issue, it is not intended or written to be used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person or entity under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.