[WSBAPT] Audit/Securities Litigation

Amal Joury Amal at jaglaw.net
Fri Aug 12 09:12:35 PDT 2016

I just had this question - the following were recommended to me and I've spoken with all of them on behalf of a client - I feel confident that any one of these attorneys could handle the issues.

Patty A. Eakes
CALFO HARRIGAN LEYH & EAKES LLP
999 Third Avenue, Suite 4400 | Seattle, WA 98104
T: 206 294 7450 | F: 206 623 8717
www.calfoharrigan.com<http://www.calfoharrigan.com/> | http://www.calfoharrigan.com/profile/partner/patty-a-eakes

Russ Aoki
[cid:image001.png at 01D0D354.EADE5FA0]
IBM Building 1200 5th Avenue, Suite 750 | Seattle WA 98101
Phone 206 624-1900 | Fax 206 442-4396 | Direct 206 204-6740
www.aokilaw.com<http://www.aokilaw.com/>

Dan Rogers and Don Mullins
Badgley Mullins Turner LLP
dmullins at badgleymullins.com<mailto:dmullins at badgleymullins.com>
Direct: (206) 340-5914
Office: (206) 621-6566

Ed Robinson and Nancy Kardon  (they are based in LA but have extensive experience and understand securities issues and defense litigation)
KardonLaw

Nancy: (310) 316-9333. nkardon at kardonlaw.com<mailto:nkardon at kardonlaw.com>
Ed: (310) 995-9332

Amal N. Joury, JD
[Logo Color 2011 update 2]
1800 Cooper Point Rd. SW No. 8 * Olympia, WA 98502 *
Telephone * 360.352.1970 * Fax 360.357.0844 * www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
amal at jaglaw.net

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.