[WSBAPT] Releasing PR and appointing new one - proper forms and language

pugetsoundlaw at gmail.com pugetsoundlaw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:37:06 PDT 2016

Also, a new PR that applies for appointment and who is not named in a will
usually has to post a bond, even if the will waived bond for those named.
You may get all interested parties to sign off on a waiver of bond for your
new PR, usually all the heirs is sufficient, but commissioner may consider
protection for creditors too.

The new letters issued will be "Letters of Administration with Will Annexed"

Tara M. Roberts

Puget Sound Law pllc

roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com <mailto:roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com>