[WSBAPT] Sale of Real Estate

Jill H. Sasser jill.sasser at landerholm.com
Thu Apr 21 11:05:05 PDT 2016

I’m assuming you represent the beneficiary of the family award, who is not the PR, and that your client does not wish, or is not able to serve as PR?

I think you need to file a petition to remove the Personal Representative and appoint another PR.  If there is no trustworthy family member or friend, then I would ask around to see if there is an independent fiduciary who will take this on.

Jill

Jill H. Sasser | Attorney at Law
[Landerholm Logo]
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000