[WSBAPT] TEDRA Question

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Apr 19 10:55:12 PDT 2016

Agreed, this is best method. The inheritance goes to the kids; the kids make gifts to the grandson. No TEDRA needed.

Alternatively, to avoid any gift tax issues, the 5 kids could form an LLC and make annual gifts of LLC interests to the grandson over a period of years until the entire thing is in his hands.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC