[WSBAPT] Attorney to set up a charitable foundation

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:42:37 PDT 2016

Ralph

I do not do this but have been involved with the local Community Foundation - here, its for Snohomish County. You might want to check with someone over at the Seattle Foundation.  These nonprofit organizations are a wonderful resource.

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.