[WSBAPT] recorded prenuptial agmt

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:04:58 PDT 2015

I would call the county auditor and see if they can suggest anything. I
wonder if a rerecord is possible.  Does the couple have the original? Could
they redact the information they want redacted or just leave it off?  The
other possibility is to redraft a current agreement with an opening
statement like "given that there have been significant changes to...?"
 Then leave off the specific list but refer to it the way you would in a
will?  I haven't researched this just throwing out some thoughts.