[WSBAPT] Order blocking financial accounts

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Tue Oct 20 14:11:03 PDT 2015

Use only the last four digits of the account (i.e. xxxxx1234) you are
blocking or you will need to seal your order and file a redacted version.

*Marsha C. Hudson*
Attorney at Law #23330
773 N 75th St
Seattle, WA  98103
Telephone: 206-297-3933

Fax: 206-357-9356
marsha at griffyn.us

*Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for
others? -* Martin Luther King, Jr.

This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client,
work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon
its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it
to this office at *marsha at griffyn.us <marsha at griffyn.us>* and then deleting
the e-mail.