[WSBAPT] will for expat

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Mon Oct 19 12:02:51 PDT 2015

If the Will is for a US citizen, for US assets only, I think (and have prepared myself) a Will reciting not "a resident of the state of Washington", but "a US citizen having established my US residency in Seattle, Washington" is more clear and can be appropriately prepared under Washington law.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.