[WSBAPT] HCD Internally Inconsistent??

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Fri Oct 16 14:19:02 PDT 2015

An HCD is so general and without consideration of the many many factors that might exist.  The only thing the signer can specifically choose is whether to have nutrition and/or hydration.  So I have added to my HCD a provision that allows an AIF to make decisions that are different from the selections made.  My theory is that my client chooses an AIF because of trust in that person's decision-making and understanding.  I also give clients some additional materials that are much more specific and I suggest that they share these with their AIF.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-325-2801
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com>