[WSBAPT] Heir Search

Felicia Value, Attorney at Law felicia at skagitprobate.com
Tue Oct 13 15:10:42 PDT 2015

I highly recommend Trust and Estate Search, LLC.  I have found them to be fast, pleasant and cost effective:  http://www.trustandestatesearch.com/

Felicia Value
Attorney at Law
PO Box 578/116 North Third Street
La Conner, WA 98257
(360) 466-2088
www.skagitprobate.com

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email. Messages sent to or
from my office via email are not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege. This email address
is not monitored at all times. If your matter is urgent,
please phone my office during regular business hours.

This email may contain confidential material protected by
attorney/client privilege, and is intended for use solely by the above
referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure,
distribution, or other use by any person or entity is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the named recipient, or
believe you have received this email in error, please reply to the
sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.